Do you have a thing for technology and/or technology? Do you want to work at a leading company in the biogas sector? Do you want to learn a trade that you can't take at school but that you can put into practice right away? If you answered “yes” to several of the above questions, then we are looking for you!
So: will you become that operator who checks part of the production process and who knows how to solve malfunctions with your technical knowledge and skill? Are you going for an optimal production result, together with the responsible plant manager? Then stop thinking about another job and apply immediately!
SFP Group wants to contribute to sustainability in the transport sector. SFP does this by converting organic residual flows into green, sustainable fuels: green gas and bio-LNG. Green gas is used as an alternative to natural gas, which provides 20,000 households with green gas.
What are your duties?
- Carrying out (control) activities to keep the installations and production processes running
- Signaling malfunctions; troubleshooting and weekly breakdown service
- Keeping the work environment, installations and buildings clean
- Shovel work (if necessary)
- At least an MBO-3 level
- Experience with forklift and/or shovel.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude & are eager to learn
- You are flexible and willing to occasionally work overtime
We offer you
- An internal training
- An independent position in a young, dynamic company with a lot of freedom
- A challenging, permanent position for 40 hours a week
- Location: Westdorpe, Zeeland
- Work schedule: day shift, weekly breakdown service (during the season also on Saturdays)
- A competitive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days and a pension scheme.
Do you have questions?
No, I want to apply!
Please send your motivation in an email to Lars as soon as possible.
Mention as subject: "Application Operator"
And don't forget to tell us something about your motivation in the mail (you can also add your CV).