Are you a genuine "trucker" and do you feel at home on the road? Do you prefer to stay in the Netherlands or do you also like to cross the border? Our tank transports are often national and the walking floor transports also international. Do you want to contribute to the development of sustainable fuels for the transport sector? Then working at SFP Zeeland might be something for you!SFP Group wants to contribute to sustainability in the transport sector. SFP does this by converting organic residual flows into green, sustainable fuels: green gas and bio-LNG. Green gas is used as an alternative to natural gas, which provides 20,000 households with green gas.
What are your duties?
- You transport organic fertilizers to various customers at home and abroad
- Loading and unloading of digestate
- In case of problems, you look for a solution in consultation with your colleagues
- You are in possession of a CE driving license supplemented with code 95
- You have some experience as a truck driver with tank transport and/or walking floor trailer
- You have affinity with the agricultural sector
- You have an enthusiastic and customer-oriented attitude
- You understand that you are representative of SFP Group / SFP Zeeland
- You are flexible and willing to spend the night occasionally (mainly France)
We offer you
- An independent position in a young, dynamic company with a lot of freedom
- A challenging, permanent position for 40 hours a week
- Location: Westdorpe, Zeeland
- Work schedule: day shift, flexible work schedule, Monday to Friday (during the season also on Saturdays)
- A competitive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days and a pension scheme.
Do you have questions?
No, I want to apply!
Please send your motivation in an email to Henk van der Velden as soon as possible.
Mention as subject: "Application Truck Driver"
And don't forget to tell us something about your motivation in the mail (you can also add your CV).