Do you enjoy interacting with different people? Are you accurate in recording various measurements and data? Do you miss almost nothing and do you like to keep an eye on everything? Then you might be perfect for this position!
What are your duties?
- Registering incoming and outgoing residual flows
- Checking the weighing process of all weighbridges
- Checking transport documents
- Processing after checking contracts
- Registration of the weighing
- You have a completed MBO education
- You work independently and accurately
- You can keep a good overview
- You are good at administrative matters and you work in a structured way
- You are willing to work variable hours if necessary
We offer you
- An independent position in a young, dynamic company with a lot of freedom and the opportunity to develop further
- A challenging, permanent position for 40 hours a week
- Location: Westdorpe, Zeeland
- A competitive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 25 vacation days and a pension scheme.
Do you have questions?
No, I want to apply!
Please send your motivation in an email to Lars as soon as possible.
Mention as subject: "Application Weighbridge Employee"
And don't forget to tell us something about your motivation in the mail (you can also add your CV).